Need a transfer from Dalaman airport. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Tim Bolk
Tim Bolk May 4
Hi guys!!! Need your advice. Going on vacation to Fethiye, Turkey soon, and here I am thinking about the best way to get from Dalaman airport to the hotel. Has anyone used the shuttle service? What were your experiences? And how much did it cost? It's better to plan everything in advance so as not to mess around later on the spot. Please share your stories and tips! 
Gerald Wonk
Gerald Wonk May 4
Hi, I can certainly share my experience. When we traveled to Fethiye, we also used the airport shuttle. Generally, it's convenient, no hassles with cabs or public transportation. Prices depend on the company and the type of car, but on average for economy class one way you can count on 30-40 euros. Personally, we used the services of KiwiTaxi. They met us at the airport at the agreed time with a name badge, helped us with our luggage and took us directly to the hotel in a comfortable car. Everything was quick and no problems. Here is a link to their website, where you can immediately arrange a transfer: https://kiwitaxi.com/en/turkey/fethiye-dalaman-airport. Hope this helps you with your transportation planning, have a great vacation!
Tim Bolk
Tim Bolk May 4
Thanks for the link! I will definitely consider using Kiwitaxi for my transfer from Dalaman airport to Fethiye. It seems to be exactly what I need for a comfortable start to my vacation.