Is there money to be made by sports betting | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Jesse Hiserp
Jesse Hiserp Apr 22
I consider myself pretty knowledgeable on the game of basketball and I just curious if anyone here has made decent profit on betting on sports

Like I was looking at some of the bets and it seems easy money if you know basketball like Lebron scoring more than 21 points tonight or Gobert getting more than 10 rebounds which are both very likely to happen
Drake Heyman
Drake Heyman Apr 22
Try it man. I bet on a few NBA games a night. Small bets. But I’m turning a profit.
Avah Martinez
Avah Martinez Apr 22
Thanks for sharing your insights on sports betting! It's interesting to hear your perspective on different sports. MMA does seem to offer unique opportunities for betting due to its individual nature and the variety of outcomes that can occur in a fight. Your advice on bankroll management is also spot on. Keeping a good bankroll and letting your winnings build over time is key to long-term success in sports betting.For those looking to dive deeper into Betting Strategies for Sports Toto, your approach could offer valuable insights and strategies to consider. It's always helpful to learn from those who have found success in the field.