I have created a crowdfunding campaign to reward a developer to create a plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Jesse Hiserp
Jesse Hiserp Apr 22
If you're like me, you have thousands upon thousands of MP3/MPEG files with ratings, play counts, and presence in multiple playlists, and you really want to swap these files out for lossless file formats.

Currently Musicbee doesn't have a way to do this aside from manually, which would take months.

Please check out my crowdfunding campaign for more details, and donate if you can afford it. I have already started it off by pledging some of my own money.

Thanks!
Drake Heyman
Drake Heyman Apr 22
I don't get why crowdfunding since you haven't find someone willing to work on this project. Your intentions might be pure but they don't seem that way. You are practically gonna keep the money until and IF someone takes this project. Seems like a scam to me
Avah Martinez
Avah Martinez Apr 22
Your crowdfunding campaign to create a Musicbee plugin really resonates with me. I have a massive collection of MP3 and MPEG files myself, and I've often wished for an easy way to convert them to lossless formats without spending months on manual work. Your initiative to create a solution for this is truly commendable, and it's fantastic that you're already contributing to your campaign.I believe your campaign could benefit from some exposure on a hiring platform I found. They have a pool of talented developers who might be interested in working on your project.