Animation | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Ywer
Ywer Apr 20
Hi all! I'm considering creating an animated short film and I'm starting from scratch. I'm looking for advice on the key steps in the animation process. What should I focus on during the initial phases? Also, what are some common pitfalls in animation that I should be aware of and avoid?
Er Weras
Er Weras Apr 20
Sketch out your ideas and consider creating a storyboard to visually map out scenes. Understanding and planning the flow of your narrative is crucial before diving into the animation itself. As for common pitfalls, one major issue is underestimating the time required for each stage of production, from scripting to rendering. It’s also important to pay close attention to the pacing and timing of animations to ensure they feel natural. If you're looking for professional help, LUMENSTORY Studio https://lumenstory.com/  offers comprehensive animation and video production services. Their expertise could greatly assist in smoothing out the process, ensuring high-quality production, and even helping navigate the more complex aspects of animation.